24 Jan Consumer Sector Update for 01/23/2018: WMT, MCD, DIS, CVS, PG, KO, KMB, SHLD, SECO, EZJ.L
Top Consumer Shares:
Consumer shares were mixed ahead of the opening bell on Tuesday.
– Procter & Gamble ( PG ): fiscal Q2 revenue tops views; lifts upper end of FY EPS growth guidance range
– Kimberly-Clark ( KMB ): Q4 earnings increase; sees FY adjusted EPS above Street view
– Sears Holdings ( SHLD ): discloses exchange offers for senior notes due 2018 and 2019
– Secoo ( SECO ): in strategic partnership with Parkson Retail
News from overseas:
– easyJet plc (EZJ.L): gains in London trading on Q4 revenue growth
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.