The EU says it will cut 90% of Russian oil imports by the end of the year. Here’s why it can’t get rid of that remaining 10%

The EU’s embargo on Russian oil exempts oil carried by pipeline—which fuels countries like Hungary and Slovakia. Read More

Read More?

Post is imported from RSS feed, by one of our guest editors. G6 does not edit or moderate the content. G6 is not responsible for your actions. No rights owned by G6. To remove the post, please email us at [email protected]

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.